понедельник, 20 июня 2016 г.

Crete

Hi guys! I show u a little bit photos from my last trip in Greece :) This pictures i don't want put to other social networks, but nevertheless I would like to show u their here. A lot of pictures be bright and don't need in photoshop!


View from our hotel


 Traditional Greek cuisine. So taisty :)


 Our small friend - Toyota. This type of cars very popular on hot countries. Very comfortable and economic car :) But depside this, we had problems with a parking :\ 

We are visiting a 1\4 of Creete, its about a 1000 km. The road long 20km can be sooo longest because all roads is situated in a mountains. 


We was been in Zeus Cave, Heraklion, in Agios Nikolaos ( this little city like Venice, so beautiful), Elounda ( people names this place Greek Saint-Tropes, and I think, that they are right!). 
When we are return to Crete, we r staying on a west coast of Crete, and i hope more, than one week.


For me, island look like on Spain, Italia, Turkey, but not on Greece. In last year, when I was on Cyprus, I saw more Greece, than here haha :)


And for all Rusians- This country very difficult to call cheapest! Lunch or dinner in a cafe for 2 persons is about 30-40 euros. for example on Cyprus your bill is a 22-25 euros. With souvenirs the same.



All in all: without car yourself will been very difficult, you need to taste national cuisine, you must go on top of mountain and see the amazing view, and of course swim and take a sunbathe! 
I wish you enjoy your trip!










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий